HDwireless has designed a new solution that enables the antennas to be placed up to 20km away with power and data transmission on a single SMPTE fibre cable.
This makes long distances between your wireless receiver and your antenna positions possible. On both sides (indoor and outdoor unit) the system status is displayed in a specially designed interface, that controls the fibre status and shows realtime power information, temperature and condition overview for each of the four channels. The outdoor unit comes in a waterproof case, which can be easily mounted using a backside mounting plate.
- RF Frequency Range: 0,3 – 4,2 GHz
- Optical Power Output: 4,5 dBm
- max. LNA Power: 350mA @ 12V
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- XLR Power In-, & Output: 12-16V
- Max. Power Output: 20W
- RF Impendance: 75 Ohm
- Nominal Signal Input: -20 dBm
- Link Gain (typ.): -15 / +15 dB
- max. Signal Input Power: 15 dBm
- Outdoor Unit waterproof
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR RFiber System
Your local contact person for this product
CEO & wireless specialist
If your have any specialized questions about our RFiber System please contact Patrick Nussbaum.