HDwireless has designed a new side panel solution for the Sony Broadcast Camera Series HXC-100R/300R. The HD low latency transmission utilises world class VISLINK hardware. Video & telemetry control is housed in just one unit, independent from the software version of the camera unit.
Using a self-designed data association board we are able to operate and fine tune all camera parameters and functions via the original manufacturer RCP 750/1500. Up to four cameras can be controlled via only one RF connection depending on the basic camera telemetry.
The transition from a cabled fibre or triad camera to a HDwireless „Junior“ Sidepanel System takes only a few minutes.
- up to 38 Mbit/s video data rate
- Video frequency range: 1,95 – 2,7 GHz
- 6/7/8/10/20 MHz bandwidth options
- LMS-T and DVB-T modulation
- 4way RF diversity
- ASI-packet switching optional
- Data frequency range: 450-470 MHz
- Digital data transmitter output: 50/100/500/1000 mW
- Red and Green Tally
- optional WisyCom wireless Micro integration
- optional external antenna extension video/data via SMPTE fibre
HIGH END DOWNLOAD PICTURES
For detailed information
Your local contact person for this product
CEO & wireless specialist
For detailed Information about our wireless “Junior” System please contact Patrick Nussbaum.