Grass Valley Camera Transmitter
Built into the Grass Valley LDX series HD camera,
the INCAM-G Integral Wireless Camera Transmitter provides
full HD broadcast Quality Encoding at 1080p, 1080i and 720p
plus wireless camera control.
- 1.95 – 2.7 or 3.3 to 3.7 GHz frequency range
- MPEG-4 Decoding
- adjustable 10 to 250 mW output power
- COFDM DVB-T or LMS-T Modulation up to 20MHz bandwidth
- up to 39 Mbit/s Video bandwidth
- latency selectable down to less than 1 frame, 20ms
- HD SDI 1080i, 1080p, 720p video input
- Data frequency range: 450-470 MHz
- Red and Green Tally
- optional WisyCom wireless Micro integration
- optional external antenna extension video/data via SMPTE fibre
We offer you the option to decode your video signal to MPEG-4. This offers you the best video quality worldwide.
LOW LATENCY MODE
Using the world standard VISLINK technology inside, we are able to get a latency time of only 20 ms.
All related functions of the original manufacturer control are supported.
The camera weight including the camera body, IDX standard battery, objective, and complete wireless housing is under 10kg
Up to 1 km video range and telemetry control using RF output power 250 mW and 1W for telemetry control.
Grass Valley Impressions
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR GRASS VALLEY SOLUTIONS
YOUR TEAM MEMBER TO CONTACT
CEO and wireless specialist
If your have any specialized questions about GV Products and wireless LDK/LDX Systems please contact Patrick Nussbaum.