Ikegami ULC Steadicam is an very lightwight and compact wireless camera system based on the Ikegami HDL-45E.
This HDTV camera is designed for flexible Steadicam operation. The HDL-45E is a multi format camera and supports 1080/50i und 720/50p.
In combination with the Vislink L1700 radio transmitter Ikegami ULC Steadicam operates as an outstandig wireless camera system.
The video encoding in the format H.264/MPEG-2 works with a data rate up to 31.7 MBit/s via DVB-T and 43 MBit/s via LMS-T.
- 6 frequency bands between 1.3 – 7.5 GHz
- H.264/MPEG-2 encoding
- Transmit power 10 – 250 mW, adjustable
- COFDM DVB-T LMS-T
- Video data rate up to 31.7 MBit/s (DVB-T)/43 MBit/s (LMS-T)
- Latency selectable down to sub 1 frame, 20msVideo format in 1080/50i and 720/50p
- UHF receiver 410 MHz – 490 MHz
- Full telemetric camera control
very lightwight, based on Ikegami HDL-45E
lowest latency down to sub 1 frame, 20 ms
transmit power up to 250 mW
video formats 1080/50i, 720/50p with data rates up to 31.7 MBit/s (DVB-T) and 43 MBit/s (LMS-T)